- (of a record label or film company) Not belonging to or affiliated with a major record or film company
- a pop group not affiliated with a major record company
- Characteristic of the deliberately unpolished or uncommercial style of such groups
- an independent film company not associated with an established studio
- (the indies) West Indies: the string of islands between North America and South America; a popular resort area
- Wearing no clothes; naked
- Depicting or performed by naked people
- (esp. of hosiery) Flesh-colored
- a painting of a naked human figure
- without clothing (especially in the phrase `in the nude’); “they swam in the nude”
- bare: completely unclothed; “bare bodies”; “naked from the waist up”; “a nude model”
The Set Up
Smiley and Dave Bays begin a "Trading Spaces"-style makeover, transforming an unassuming slab-and-metal garage into a keg-loaded rock venue. Notice garbage cans at center: full of Old Boys, brewed by Dave himself.
Group Sounds: Naked Joe.
well at least he was somewhat decent!